ActiveTime - Developed by Simon_Flash (email@example.com)
Current Version: 1.2.0
Status: Active -> New features and updates are in development
GitHub | Download | Wiki | Support Discord
ActiveTime is built on API 6 (1.11.2), but is also confirmed working for API 5 (1.10.2). API 7 has not been tested.
ActiveTime is a simple playtime logger that keeps track of a players activity while on your server. Here’s just a few of the things that ActiveTime is capable of:
- Logs players activetime based on permission
- Keeps an overall log and daily logs
- Allows Milestones to be created for time-based rewards
- Runs nearly all operations async, saving precious server resources
If Nucleus is installed, ActiveTime will also:
- Filter out a players activetime from afktime
- Stores both activetime and afktime statistics
- Enables Nucleus Tokens
In future updates, ActiveTime will be able to:
- Display a rank of the most active players on the server
- Perform statistic operations on available log files
To install ActiveTime, simply upload the latest version (link above) into your mods directory and you’re good to go! ActiveTime will automatically start tracking players with the permission
/atime check [user] will check the sender’s time or
[user]'s time, if included. The permission
activetime.check.base is required for this command, while
activetime.check.other is required to check another player’s time.
If you experience any issues with ActiveTime, have a suggestion for a future update, or just want to provide some feedback, feel free to drop me a message here or come join the Support Discord above. Happy logging!