EagleFactions - Update 0.9.5 (Now even for 1.10.2!)
This is the first release for 1.10.2 version!
All features from 1.11.2 are available in 1.10.2.
Besides, this update contains some small fixes and some small new features.
I was planning about adding more in this update but sadly I had no time to do this.
Have fun with the version for 1.10.2!
- Created 1.10.2 version!!
- ReloadCommand (if you change something in a config file and don’t want to restart your server then you can simply use /f reload NOTE: Check out the wiki for the new permission)
- Option for allowing or disallowing entering the SafeZone from the WarZone
- Option for setting a player limit in factions.
- Option for changing the amount of time that plyer needs to destroy a land.
- Option for choosing what should be used as a prefix in chat. (tags or factions’ names)
- No more case sensitivity! Characters case is ignored now. You can simply write myfaction instead of writing MyFaCTion
- You can do much more things now with Admin Mode activated. Ex. Add an ally to the faction without sending an invite.
- Default values are now written in the config file.
- SafeZone’s claims and WarZone’s claims don’t need to be connected.
- SafeZone and WarZone cannot be attacked now.
- Removed debugging code from HomeCommand
Planned updates in the future:
- One permission for player commands
- One permission for admin commands
- Custom Ranks
- Placeholders (faction’s tag will be shown before your nick in the TAB list)
- One… mysterious… item… which will allow you to do something… in the enemy base…
- And many more…
Download available on GitHub
Thanks everyone for your support and feedback!
And for the most… thanks for using Eagle Factions!