Quick Guide to 2.x
/hc key [v] <crate or key id> [amount] [user or @a]
/hc key v coolCrate
- Gives you a virtual key to the crate coolCrate
/hc key coolCrate 10 @a
- Gives everyone online 10 keys for the crate coolCrate
items=, it is now
Slots are different than items. Instead of
huskydata we now organize it a bit cleaner.
Items are the same besides you currently can’t put a damage value inside id (minecraft:planks:3), you must have it in a separate
damage=NUM line. Also, enchants is now enchantments.
Rewards are different. You can now do many different types.
- Equivalent to the old Command type.
- Same as server command except the user who won the reward is used to run the command.
- Sends a message to the whole server.
- Sends a message to the user who won the item
- Gives the display item or a configured item if you want.
You can group rewards.
[ Reward, [ Reward, Reward ] ]
In this example, the second reward is actually two. This is nice for randomly selected rewards.