I am having the same difficulty as many others in this thread, I cannot get PW to accept loading a sponge world.
I have been working at it for the better part of a day, trying everything in this thread and beyond. I am able to create a new world, but cannot load in an existing Sponge world. There is no imports folder, but I created one, and it does nothing. I've tried to "import" and the message says that it is a Sponge world and to use load, but when I use "load" it says the world does not exist. Restarted the server multiple times.
Basically what I want is a lobby world and then multiple worlds off of that that each have their own nether and the end. I have 3 worlds ready to rock for this, each run perfectly fine on their own in a Sponge/Forge environment. No combination of loading or placing the world folders in various folders helps.
Thoughts? Please help!
Thank you for this plugin. I bet it'll be great once I get it working.
UPDATE: I think I got this working now. Phew! What a bear!
For those in a similar situation as me, what I ended up doing was figuring that there was something up with my level.dat for PW to not accept it... so, here are the steps I had to take:
1) Start up the server with PW loading my lobby world as the main world
2) Create a new world with same name and seed as the one I want to bring in
3) Don't shut down server
4) Delete everything in that new world folder except for level.dat
5) Copy everything except level.dat from the world I want to load into that folder (basically, just don't overwrite the level.dat)
6) Finally, /load the world in the server that is still running.
Hope that makes sense and helps someone else... Not sure what the real issue is there or how to fix it, but the above steps are at least a remedy.