I finished the more advanced actions system, and testing/bug fixing right now. So far, i have implemented:
* Player Commands
* Console Commands
* Delays (NPC performs next action in x ticks)
* Conditions (Items, Levels, Exp)
* Pauses (then you have to click the NPC again)
* Goto (takes you to a certain action in the NPC's action list.
Yet to be implemented:
* Cooldowns (cant click NPC for x ticks)
* Any good suggestions you might have.
The system works kindof like how windows batch or linux sh programms work, but a lot easier to understand and use.
An NPC has 1 list of actions, starting from 0. When you interact with an NPC, it will executie actions, starting from 0. When it hits a pause, you have to click it again, when it hits a choice, you have to input a choice, etc. You can select wether or not an NPC should start from 0 again once it reaches the end.